Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Ode to Nature Course

For some time now, I have wanted to share my art via a blog and having recently signed up to take Alisa Burke's online course Ode to Nature, this has given me the incentive to do something about it. Although I teach art as a career, I also spend a lot of my spare time drawing, painting and taking photographs. I find the outdoors incredibly inspirational and I hope this is shown in my work.

Here's a sample of my rough journalling pages so far.


I am always fascinated by insects so when I saw this bee, his character appealed to me. 


And a walk in the garden produced these finds. It is amazing how when the head is not full of work, I can see things in more detail.


I will try and post again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

The bnny is beautiful, but I am really drawn to the dragonfly.
Rinda

Unknown said...

I like your drawings of the dragonfly and bumblebee. I love these animals, they are wonderful to watch. I also have pictures of the bumblebee in my garden, she fasineerd me. Nice to see what you've created. Greetings from Holland, Inge :)

Miriam said...

Your work is beautiful. I just love your journalling pages. Visiting from Rinda's blog.